dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Hey does anyone know where I can get a replacement smart key for my 07 murano. I lost one of the keys!!

Any help would be great. Im trying to avoid going to the dealer, they are asking for 400 and I think that's a bit much.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

STORM

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
its gonna cost you more if you loss your only key, because then your gonna have to get the vehicle towed and pay the dealer to cut and program to keys, you can prob get one of ebay but then you have to find someone that has a lazer machine to cut the key and then you have to have it programmed any way, my suggestion would be shop around as diff dealers have diff pricing sometimes, hope this helps good luck.

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
THanks! I have one of the keys I just lost one. Im going to shop around but from what I hear its all pretty much around the same price.

Lets see what happens!
Thanks!

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
So I talked to my insurance and they are helping me with the key replacement. They are sending a company over to make the key on the spot, total 320 for the smart key. The insurance is covering 100 of that so my total is 220. Still better then the dealer... However, I have been quotes 195 from another company but I would have to drive to them...

Hope this helps anyone who has lost one of those smart keys!

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I had a quote from a locksmith for $200 for the 1st key, $95 for additional keys.
Only $25 to cut and program additional keys if you brought your own blanks (but not refundable if the programming doesn't take)

You should ask how much it'll cost if you want to make 1 extra just in case

redseamax130d

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.9%
24   3   0
I lost my 2010 maxima key I went to an off dealer 90 for key 125 for program but no guaranteed to work. I ended up going to the dealer 120 for the key and 200 for program and if you have a problem you just go back.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: