Status
Not open for further replies.

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I bought this used from Sunny and Reef Fixations a few months back. Works great! Reason for sale is I'm upgrading to LED and no longer need the chiller. I paid asking $350. Will also trade for AI Sol blue.

This can be used in a sump less tank. I'm using it now on an AIO setup.

Pickup in Clifton, NJ.

Description below,

1/4 HP Current USA Prime Drop-In Chiller

Information
Product Manuals & Documentation

Current USA PRIME CHILLER? Modular Upgradable Chiller
highest btu RATING in the industry
removes clutter - integrated design
ultra-quiet motor
ALL UNITS INCLUDE ABS COVER
AND DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER

Heat Removal Machine
Super quiet, high ef?ciency compressor from Matsushita delivers more BTU?s than any comparable chiller on the market today. The manifold evaporator design forces water to pass through each components chamber, maximizing its ef?ciency. The corrosion resistant evaporating coil ef?ciently transfers heat and can be used in both fresh and salt water.

Intelligent Design, Inside and Out
The unique chassis design integrates structural supports for strategic placement of the compressor, fan, evaporator and condenser, maximizing thermal ef?ciency and ensuring a safe and sound arrival. A 255 cfm fan with composite blade effortlessly and quietly draws cool air over the heat producing components, then exits through side and front louvers of the stylish black contoured housing. Cool features with capacity to spare makes this the Prime candidate for your cooling needs.

PRIME CHILLER

Prime Drop-In Coil Chillers
Drop-In Coil measures 3.5" D x 7" L
60" Flexible Refrigerant Line
Quiet Operation, Noise Reducing Feet
Specifications:
Horsepower: 1/4hp
BTU: 3926
Volts/Amps: 115V/6.59A
Flow Rate: 9-16gpm
Inlet/Outlet: 1in
Temp. Range: 60-80?F
Thermostat Type: Single
Dimensions: 17.5in x 11in x 15.5in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: