Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered this deal from www.reeftopia.com you get 96 astrea snails, 24 sm. astrea snails and 12 free nerites for 69$ and this included shipping and box. I think this is the best deal on the web, can anybody beat it?

I will let everyone know when it shows up tommorow how every thing arived.
Ben

P.S. Dont think I am in anyway ass. w/ Reeftopia I just thought this was a great deal.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

SPC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben, I got this deal earlier this year and was very impressed with it. All were packaged very well and in excellent health.
Steve

RobTop

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got an order from them yesterday. THANKS for the lead. I am very pleased with what I got. I picked up the snail deal, plus 4 lettus nudi's, 6 star snails and arrow crab and an encrusting gorganian, plus a couple lbs of live sand. Because my order was over $140 I got a free yellow gorganian. I was very impressed with the size and health of what I received. The free gorganian is larger than one I saw Monday for $50. The arrow crab is the largest I have ever seen. The thing is a MONSTER! Great price and quality. Thanks again for the lead.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$28 per 100 astreas now!!!

The specials seem to gave gone up in price a bit though

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: