Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'll post the new pictures directly since it didn't work for you though :).

So today I got some goodies. I needed more snails as my turbos were dwindling down to nearly 0 okay really maybe 5, but still!

Also I saw this awesome coral and I couldn't resist it, and they also had a pistol shrimp to pair with my YWG.

Enough talk more pictures.

IMG_4083.jpg

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
So I picked up a rbta and tubs blue colony here are some pictures:
<o>:p> </o>:p>
My question I can’t ever seem to get zoas to open properly… I have it on the sand bed with low flow and it is getting the bottom end of the light not too crazy.
th_018.jpg

<o></o>

th_017.jpg

Hammer I got from a member w:pith 2 heads, now at 4:
th_016.jpg

Two tangs eating at their algae caf?:
th_011.jpg

Mystery wrasse, he is a quick bugger!:
th_008.jpg

Cherry Fairy Headed Wrasse:
th_007.jpg

RBTA:

th_004.jpg

th_002.jpg

Last edited:

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I did a 35 gallon water change and my corals look A LOT better!

I want to thank thank THANK Olivier for such an awesome cover, his craftsmanship is AMAZING. I cannot believe how much light was being blocked from the egg crate with mesh.

Thanks Onetimer ( RIch) for the awesome anemone, still waiting for the tubs to open, but awesome so FAR!.

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Do not be alarmed, do not call it a come back, but coming soon to a fish forum near you, Brandon's 135 REBIRTH mohahahahaha

Some teaser pictures of the plumbing, can't thank Olivier enough since he took control of the project, yelled some, laughed lots, and took me under his wing to get me on track. Never did I think I'd make such a good friend from an online forum, but Olivier definitely has become one. Lol he's friends with my parents spending time with them when I'm out lol.

So without further delay I present 2 teaser pictures.

http://emob97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/Brando457/photo-2.jpg?t=1288056692

http://emob97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/Brando457/photo-1.jpg?t=1288056679

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: