d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
Wondering if there is anyone near me with time on their hands this week to assist me with something I dont have time to do nor want to do.

Task #1 aquascape the tank
I want to get rid of a bunch of corals, fish out a large RBTA and completely redo the design of the rock.

Task #1 will require the following:
  • Remove all rocks
  • Remove corals off large rocks that I do not wish to continue having
  • Come up with new rock design
  • Place corals that I am keeping in ideal locations based on my guidance and or coral requirements
  • Random maintenance tasks that may come up during the overhaul
Task #2 Organize a water closet
  • Empty existing closet
  • Replace existing holding tank with 3 55g tanks
  • Fish RO tubing from basement into 1st water closet
  • Fish 12g electrical wire from basement to water closet, no further electrical work required. Task is only to fish the electrical wire.
  • Install RODI unit in water closet
  • Install simple shelf in water closet
  • Design inexpensive water transfer method
    • 1 55g salt mix, 2 55g fresh water holding
    • I do not want valves nor making holes in the barrels, simple PVC or tubing design to allow fresh water to be transferred from one tank to another
These tasks require of basic skills such as basic knowledge of plumbing principles and use of basic tools such as power drill, cutting sheetrock and creativity.

If there is anyone out there qualified to do this please feel free to contact me at 973-432-4860

If you are really good at the above mentioned tasks and can provide references with pictures, user ID and contact information I will consider a higher per hour rate for your services.

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
Forgot to mention the dimensions of the tank are 48x36x30, I mention this because its a little different to work with these dimensions and the work is to be perform in North Newark NJ.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: