ILikeFish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 25%
1   3   0
I have been in the market for a tank for a while and have finely decided to get one from Glass Cages. I would like to get one from a fellow member but have not noticed any low Iron tanks in the 120 - 150 gal range posted lately

1. I know some people have said the work they do is not that good and I have talked to others that said there work not that bad any more. Has any one ordered from them recently that has any feedback?

2. The I have included the tank specs below. Does any one have any feed advice regarding the dimensions / further customizations / number size and location of holes ect?

3. I was thinking of just having them drill the bottom and attempting to build the over flow box my self. I would like to try to set up so it is wide but thin front to back. Suggestions?

4. Instead of the black plastic I was wondering if I glass euro bracing would look nice. I don't want to go completely rimless as I am want the extra strength.

Thanks!

Tank Spects...

Aquarium: 150 - 4 Wide 48 x 30 x 25 Tall
Starphire on front panel and both sides
Use black silicone
Reef-ready addition: 1 overflow(s) with 2 holes/o.v.
2 bulkheads
DELIVERY ON OUR TRUCKS(t.o.): NY White Plains

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: