Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Unfortunatly, I will being studying for my exam the next few weeks so I can not go before they expire on October 28, 2008.

A frag would be appreciated :splitspin but defiantly not necessary!!

First to reply first to get. YOu can pick them up at 42nd and Madison in the city.

D Rose

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
42nd and Madison? Sounds like you have PwC tickets, I work there too. I just passed my 4th CPA Exam. Goodluck ThatGuy if that is the exam you are talking about.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
42nd and Madison? Sounds like you have PwC tickets, I work there too. I just passed my 4th CPA Exam. Goodluck ThatGuy if that is the exam you are talking about.

Ha ha right on the money man! Taking Exam number 2 (BEC) passed Regulation and just trying to knock them out one shot at a time. I have to admit this hobby is kinda addicting so I come to the office to study sometimes to stay away from messing with my tank all weekend :splitspin

Thanx guys

Will C

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
You must be a glutton for punishment - I only passed it once! Good Luck to all future CPA's and remember a 99 on a test is an A+ but in the business it means you got 1 wrong

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: