NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
northern erectus, and she lost them after i had her for 8 months, but funny they are starting to come back again,

ootzie, the stuff i have grows like crazy, but it is a high nutrient tank, i feed pretty heavy and have a decent amount of stock in there, on the nep i am using 3 antic and 3 10k's . i have to trim it back once a month, both of my males are now starting to get prego, one just had a clutch but i didnt get them in time and the other is starting to try to hook up with one of the females

northern erectus, and she lost them after i had her for 8 months, but funny they are starting to come back again,

Rick are those pertrutions from the head gender specific or do both males and females get them? I have 6 of these guys and I still don't really know what I have, I just hope they're not all one sex but what are the odds of that lol

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
the belly is the only way to tell sex and once past 3-4 months it is pretty noticable. my male never got them like the female did. and not sure if it is only a sex thing, lol wished the male had them so it could have been his crown. origanally my last 2 i bought i thought i had a m\f only to turn out both were males, i am pretty good at being able to tell but it's hard when they are young, my last 2 were just over 2" when i got them

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: