• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ChrisNJ2012

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 84.6%
11   2   0
I have left over sample bottles we ordered for my company a few years ago and they have been lying around for 3 years as we changed our label design and formula before we went through all our samples bottles.

So these are brand new!

They are 16 oz bottles (a little less than 500ml). I have about 10 boxes full of them. The only catch is they are all labeled. ALso have the lined caps to go with them. Check them out here: Link

These would be good for someone (or a vendor) that makes there own reef solution or possibly for shipping any type of "reef pod" etc. All you would have to do is throw a label over the existing one. (Obviously not a good solution for someone trying to make this a legit product but to get started, sample it out before you invest money in labels, bottles, caps etc this is a cheap solution!)

I want these gone and figured id put them up here as they are the same shape and size as the products that are found in a lfs.

THEY ARE FREEE (for a trade):

Spent well over $1000 on all of these containers and had to store them for 3 years. If you would like all of them all i ask for is a few frags (xenia, gsp or zoa frags would be great or some chaeto/mangroves) in return

If you'd like just one box i can trade you the box of 240 plus caps for one frag of anything!

thanks!!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 123
  • mail.jpeg
    mail.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 122

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: