partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi Everyone!
I have a 150 with a 30 gallon sump. Mostly lps with a few leather corals. About a year or so ago I had a really bad outbreak of flatworm in my tank. Jim from Hof fixed me up with a beautiful wrasse(Xmass wrasse I think). He had wiped them out in no time but I'm sad to say he passed away. I havent seen any in my tank until today. A few months ago I bought a 6 line from Aqutic Express and he's as happy as he can be. Will he go after the flatworm? He may already be eating them like I said I just noticed them a few min ago. If he wont is there another fish or invert I could add to take care of them for me?
Thanks for any input.
Patrick

partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks Hol
I just googled that wrasse and thats the same one I bought from you before. I loved that fish and he seemed happy for several months then just died one day. So you dont think my 6line will eat them? If not will this wrasse fight with my 6line?

partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok I guess I will have to watch and see if my 6line is going after them. I really dont want to add another wrasse if it will just fight with my 6line. I checked the tank out just now and the only place I can see them is on one colt and I only see 7 of them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: