Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
I had this up before and closed the thread because a member wanted it. I put it up for free with acylic black stand. The member picked up the stand about a month ago so i took it out of storage was suppose to pick up the tank yesterday and today but told me to forget it now. so the tank has no stand and its free a frag would be nice but not needed. The tank has a small damage on the bottom left corner that does not affect it holding water would make a perfect sump or holding tank. you gotta put some work into it if you wanna make it into a display tank. Its free and in my trunk for another 24 hours if not its going into the garbage or maybe i will saw of the back black acrylic and do a aio my mind is going off and i dont want to do any new projects someone come and take this tank lol

theMeat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That's weird. You told me your girls cousin took it. After i helped you move your tanks around when i came to buy fish from you, and after you didn't get back to me for about for 2 weeks after you told me i can have it.

Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
there's nothing weird about my post. My girls cuzzing took the bottom of the stand and ive been waiting weeks for him to pick it up he is a fellow reefer to me didnt know i had to get into details. My girls father said it has to go so its in my car now and going in the trash in 24 hrs if no one wants it. Yes you did help me move my tank and i appreciate it and thanked you for it, but no there's no need for you to post details from our personal conversations online making me try to look bad for a free item i posted. I even looked threw my emails and emailed someone today thinking it was you so i apoligize next time you should try to email me first or text me you have my number before coming out like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: