Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Good morning guys & gals!

I have an AC Jr that was given to me a while back. I had been just using it for the PH & Temp, but now I need to use it for temp control.
I tried to program it, but I can't even get it to go any where but the "Feed" mode.
When I press select it just changes the seconds on the time, press the up button, and the screen goes black, press the down button, and it goes to feed mode.
What am I doing wrong? Or is it broken? Please let me know so that I can move on to either purchasing another controller if it is in fact broken.:(

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!:hug:

I don't think ab AC Jr can go online. If it was the Apex Jr it could but theres no Ethernet connection on the AC.

Funny thing is...mine does the same thing and outlets 5,6,7 can't be turned on and off and its my nano. I used to have an AC on my 210 as well but the DC8s don't seem to work as well as the EB8s for some reason but I'm glad Neptune fixed they're products with their new Apex controllers.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: