Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey Everyone, thinking about coming back to the reefing hobby but with a smaller tank. The innovative marine fusion 20 gallon most likely. I like its simplicity. So I'm torn on what lights to roll with? I always said If I go back to reefs I want to give Kessil a try but now with a good deal from bulk reef supply on the Prime HD. Im thinking of getting it. What is everyone's opinion? Thank kessil you have to buy the light and the controller. So price wise the prime hd is better, but will it work well with a mix reef?

Thanks appreciate it!!

redwhiteandink

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I had a kessil for 2 years the skimmer is unbeat and its easy to use but 3 months ago i bought a AI prime HD i love it so much better you set eveything up through an app and have it on a timer get the PRIME

Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hmm I do like the consistency Jessie has, but for this set up Im going to roll with the ai prime. However if I was to do a larger setup think I would defiantly roll with Kessil especially if it was a more sps dominant reef.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: