Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey looking for some help here for a senior user. I just purchased 2 AI VEGAS along with the controller. I can only get one to sync up the controller. The other no matter how long I hold the red button down it won't turn red so I can pair it up. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. I do not want to bleach my corals. Thanks for the help

Rating - 100%
298   0   0
I would get the working one to red first, then press the button on the one you are having trouble with for at least 10 seconds or until it flashes different colors, then you can release it. Then try finding it with the controller.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an update, thank you for the help first off. AI customer service wanted to send me a replacement mother board to swap out on my own. I told them that I didn't think it was appropriate for a customer who just spent 1,300 dollars on their product to have to make repairs they are not trained to do on lights that should work out of the box. They did agree and since then have sent me a brand me fixture which is working great and synced right up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: