Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I am not a video game person per say. However I do have my favorites. Most of them revolve from card games I played as a kid and from hanging out at my buddies comic shop helping him out on the weekends to keep the kids from killing each other over card discrepancies.

So now in between trips to the range, work, and my workbench to glean and modify the items I used at the range I have one or 2 video game type things that I still enjoy and having a 10 year old son I can teach him too. I like to play Magic the Gathering online, Pokemon Trading card game online and the Pokemon video games on the gameboy.

BUT HOLY COW BATMAN NOW THERE IS A NEW APP CALLED POKEMON GO!!!! Based on Niantics game Ingress this is a real world Augmented Reality game that is so addictive and fun. :thrash:

Anyone else playing?

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'm not finding any pokemon! I caught one last night and saw a bunch of others in the area but it was 1am! Now they are all gone.

Smh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
UGH!! My house is too country for this game I guess,,just got home from playing, helped the wife install it and nothing around us at all!!

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
oh yea, I was definitely looking at my phone instead of cross the street properly.
I imagine there will be lawsuits for:
1. Not being accessible to those that are unable to walk
2. those being able to play hurting themselves because the game requires you to look at your phone and walk at the same time- you cannot play without doing that
3. Increasing foot traffic at all hours of the day/night to private and public spaces- increase likelihood of invasion of privacy and other security/safety issues

Though in all honesty...other than catching things and gain points, there is no point or logic in this game. There is no skill. You catch pokemon based on...what?? You win matches based on what??

It's like...people thinking they have skills to play the guitar...when all they do is get to level 10 of guitar hero.

But whatever.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I love the game, and there are still more things to come as it is in wide scale beta. I can't wait for the game to evolve and advance. I may even try Ingres too. Seems like it should be a great game too. However right now I have to go work on my retirement career prep. Unfortunately the mere mentioning of those items are forbidden here.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: