• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

john f

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you give some of this info to Scott Michael for his book REEF FISHES?
Almost all of the info you have posted is available with slightly different wording in this book.

John

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my female to Vin Fins male. I'm having trouble getting a male locally. I tried MO but it only survived 4 day
icon_sad.gif

femalesquare.jpg

Neal358

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for all the great help i have desided to go with the bartletts anthias. they look to be one of the ezeist of them and they dont get large so i will be geting 3 of them next week. just to dubble check i have a clow coral beuty cardnile fish a goby a cristmass wrass. the wrass is the largest fish at 4 inches. do you all think i will be over crowding the tank. most of the fish i have a small and stay in the rocks a lot. and the anthias should swim in the upper area of the tank witch is a 72 bow

MILPIL

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, John. However, the information provided, is pretty much common knowledge, to those working in the Wholesale part of the industry, in regards to shippment receipt, and husbandry.

sawcjack00

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a single sunburst Anthias in my 125. He was very shy at first, but after a few weeks, he began to come out from the LR. He now spends most of the day right in front. He's my favorite fish and eats very well.

Ranger it's interesting that you mention you Regal tang buddying up with your anthias. My Regal has also taken to the sunburst. They hang out together as if they were a pair.
icon_smile.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: