pmoneyt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
regal its pretty ease just give the AC3 a ip address on your subnet. then connect to the AC3 using http://10.10.10.10 the 10's being ip address of the AC3. just make sure you know your password.

Last edited:

pmoneyt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
The AC3 has a built in web interface that allow you to make changes and check the status of the unit. you can edit, add, and change the program language. You can also view the logs from there as well in text format. If you want to see a nice pretty Graph then you will need Aqua notes.

To customize the timers just click on the last tab in the web interface and make your changes there, just remember to save the changes. If you need help pm me your number and i will walk you through the steps to get the web interface running.

Last edited:

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The AC3 has a built in web interface that allow you to make changes and check the status of the unit. you can edit, add, and change the program language. You can also view the logs from there as well in text format. If you want to see a nice pretty Graph then you will need Aqua notes.

To customize the timers just click on the last tab in the web interface and make your changes there, just remember to save the changes. If you need help pm me your number and i will walk you through the steps to get the web interface running.
Thanks my web interface is up and running
I want to set up my light timers and I want the controller to turn off the lights if the temperature gets to high can that be done with out aqua notes?

pmoneyt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
NYPD yes is can be done but you will have to know the program language. take a look at this forum

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=368

it will answer all question you may have. also it will help you understand the program language alot better.

here is what you will need to add to get what you want just edit it to the temp you want

If Temp > 80 Then COL ON
If Temp > 84 Then COL OFF // Something may be wrong
If Temp > 83 Then ALM ON // Notify me
If Temp < 77 Then COL OFF

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: