• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I need some help since not use to this like my laptop

1) were is the full key board? Looking for the 'F' buttons on top and the arrow button and page up and down button
2) since I don't have a mouse and I don't see the file button?
3) trying to post pics from photo bucket and can't right click the copy button?
4) any good aps?
5) is there a quicker way to post pics?
6) why can't I send reef berry messages? The send button is missing?

Turbovr3six

HighTideCoral.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I need some help since not use to this like my laptop

1) were is the full key board? Looking for the 'F' buttons on top and the arrow button and page up and down button there isn't any.
2) since I don't have a mouse and I don't see the file button?
3) trying to post pics from photo bucket and can't right click the copy button? Open the picture then hold you finger on it until it says copy. Copy it to the IMG code here
4) any good aps?
5) is there a quicker way to post pics?
6) why can't I send reef berry messages? The send button is missing? Works for me..

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
One of my favorite apps is Flipboard. It is basically a news/social media aggregate. It puts your favorite blogs and facbook entries into a newspaper format.

Here is a sample twitter page

flipboard-screenshot-5.jpg

One of my go to games right now is Real Racing HD. Actually a goood racing game. There is a ton of tracks. There could be more cars, but so far it's pretty fun.

Planetary is a pretty nice looking music app. Rather than just list your music, it puts it into a solar system type of interface. Musicians are galaxies and when you click on them, it zooms in closer to see the smaller solar systems (albums). When you zoom in to the album, each track is a planet.

planetary-bloom.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: