oceangallery

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
They have been around for a few years, I think their entry into this hobby was a series of very inexpensive Rio style pumps. Not sure what they are up to now.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Lenny718
LFS Owner

Reefer Ratings: (12)
Friends: (26)

When It comes to lighting which is one of the most important parts of your reef tank I would go with a quality fixture like current or corallife , with a non name brand its hard to get warranty help or parts and most come with cheap bulbs that you will want to replace anyway. For a couple extra bucks go with a well known company! But that's just my opinion
Brooklyn NY 11214
718-266-0600

Open 7 Days 10am-7pm
it was answered already

emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I have a light from that company 3 150 watt hqi 4 96 watt pc's and I am selling it not cause the of any problems just upgrading to LED I'll be honest when i got the light I guess 3 years ago they must have just went into business the light came in with the wrong ballasts (250 instead of 150) the wrong bulbs , they immediately sent me more bulbs they were wrong again and then sent bulbs again, never asked for anything to be returned but the bulbs are garbage anyway I replaced them after 3 months . The fixture was packaged in a wood crate but the ends of the fixture were busted maybe its fedex's fault anyway they immediately sent new end caps for the fixture . I have never had any issues with my light fixture the ballasts are good or at least never had a problem and anyone that has seen my tank can tell you how well everything is doing.By the way I have a 125 reef 72x 18x 22 h running 150 mh my sps looks good up high in the tank and everything else looks great everywhere else

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: