• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i just found another guy from my town in south dakota on here.

anyone else please reply. then we can bs, trade meet etc.

i started a sd reefers page on msn please join!!

South Dakot reefers page!

later
Lunchbucket

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: Lunchbucket ]

spectral_ranger

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, this may be a little off topic, but I'm going to be in Sioux Falls next for a business meeting. Any good stores to visit? Or any at all?! Thanks!

Chris

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey spectral ranger. what you do that you will be in SF? when you comming? i could maybe frag something for you.

there are 2 stores in SF. safari land pets...it sucks ballz..the people have no knowledge.

then there is mini critters. they are ok. ok for SD. some good stuff somtimes...you have too deal w/ them some. you probably won't be impressed but they are redoing the fish room and adding a huge one on. if you get there talk to Jim. tell him you know me (eric from brookings) he will treat you good, bs w/ you, deal, as him to see the new fish room and tell him where you are from and what you have...he would like that.

email me and i will give you my number so if you come to sf i could meet you there. maybe you could bring me a frag for a treat. i could show you a little of sf.

later
Lunchbucket <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>

spectral_ranger

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Lunchbucket, there's a small conference at the USGS EROS Data Center (about 10 miles north of town, I think). I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn downtown. Unfortunately, I'll be pretty much in and out, arriving late Monday, leaving straight from there Wednesday afternoon. That leaves me Tuesday evening to look around, but even that is doubtful considering all the shmoozing crap with dinners and all that's expected. But, it never hurts to know where the good stores are just in case! Thanks for the info!

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no prob man. i know where eros data center is. on the way from brookings to sf. 50miles away from brookings.

i have acl surgery on monday so i can't meet up w/ you feel free to come visit. j/k

go to mini critters they are better. talk to Jim and let me know how bad you think our local reef store is.

later
Lunchbucket

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: