Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I went to Jaws, on Tarrytown Rd in Elmsford, for the first time and I have to say I'm very disappointed. I wanted to see a new fish store and I was excited to go. I walked in and I have to say the place was very very nice, beautiful tanks, corals and fish. I was looking to buy a fish and I asked for the price, the guy said $45 for one and $60 for another. The price for me was way too much for what I've paid in the past and I mentioned to the guy that I'd pass on them because I could get them for around $25-30. As soon as I mentioned a better price, a lady, who was the owner, stormed up out of her chair and came to talk to me. She was like ooo I can tell you that my fish are all healthy, they won't die, and you come in here saying you can find better prices so if you could find a better price you should just leave now....I mean I don't know but I think the first thing to any pet store should be customer service and that lady just completely shocked me. I don't think I will ever go back although they did have some really nice things....anyone else had experience with this place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: