A

Anonymous

I have kept snakes for at least 46 years. I currently have a Ball Python and a Bull Snake. Before I came here my favorite forum was www.kingsnake.com

A

Anonymous

Yes Bang, I keep snakes.
But you know this. :D
Kingsnake.com sucks. To many people putting each other down, and the mods do nothing. Try and give something away though, and the post get's yanked.

Jim

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I have never found a decent forum for any herps. There are a couple of excellent groups; "Vivarium" and "Naturalistic Vivarium" on yahoo, but those forums are way slow and laden with advertising.

A

Anonymous

JimM":25iqxdh5 said:
Yes Bang, I keep snakes.
But you know this. :D
Kingsnake.com sucks. To many people putting each other down, and the mods do nothing. Try and give something away though, and the post get's yanked.

Jim

I know what you mean and that forum is the only forum that I have "behaved". :lol:

Mouse

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do but i think everyone here knows it too. Kingsnakes ok, if only for the variety of the message boards. But its allways the same old flames flying arround.

P.S. 9 Hondo eggs in incubation, think i fried em tho, so not to confident of hatching.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the herpetology fieldwork I'm involved with deals with survey and conservation of local snake species. I like snakes a lot.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sokol1312":3n06oaca said:

Hey buddy....thankyou very much....I needed a "shot in the arm" to renew my interest in snakes. I was gettin bored. My bullsnake is starving for attention. :lol: I have him out right now. My daughter is messin with him. I love these snakes. Very active during the day and never a feeding problem.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: