Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I have a Sunbrite light that uses a built in wifi that let's you control settings that I can't control cause the app has been discontinued due to Sunbrite going out of Buisness. My QUESTION is can I change something in the control box so I can pick up the wifi signal from the light. Any help would be greatly Appreciated

Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Thanks Cmantis, I have the App but it won't pick up the WiFi signal from my light control box. That's the problem I was hoping I could change something with the wifi in the control box so I could get control back. I switched to an Ati 6 bulb T5 but I'm not that happy with the lighting and really would like to go back to the Sunbrite LEDs. So I need a Wifi Guru.

Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So finally got time to post some pics of inside my control box for sunbrite Led light The pic of Blue circuit board ( front and back ) is attached to my antenna so I figure this is the Internal Wifi board. The other picture is where it clips into and there is a round opening that has a watch battery like that goes between the blue circuit board and where the board clips in to. So I guess the circuit board can't be changed so I can control my Wifi, I don't know what else this circuit board controls. So I am gonna change battery and see if that has anything to do with it. ANY INPUT OR SUGGESTIONS?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: