nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
Im considering buying a Tunze nano wavebow, but in some of the YouTube videos it seems loud & noisey. I hear like a gulping/slurping sound and am concerned, my tank is almost silent. I currently have two Mp10wes and was thinking of adding the wavebox to supplement them. Some feedback from users and former user is highly needed.
Thanks

Tank size 72ga bowfront

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
A Wavebox accomplishes different flow patterns than the flow power heads (like a vortech or tunzes, etc). Meaning, the box is good at getting the particulates into suspension but you still need flow to get everything to the overflow. It's also a bit louder than an mp40 if you have an otherwise quiet tank.

NewfiDog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just hooked up the nano wavebox, so far i would say i like it. It does just what it claims to do. You still need your regular flow, but once adjusted it it gives a nice wave like motion. The instructions are not so great, which is what i read on the reviews but once you figure it out its easy to set up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: