wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The fiance turned me onto this show a few weeks ago, and we watched the first episode of season 2 tonight. I would defi recommend the show if you haven't seen it. It is set in modern times, and see Sherlock's insight and how he visualizes things differently from other people.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Funny enough it was suggested to me (by netflix) based on my avid viewership of Buffy a while ago.
I also just saw the newest Sherlock Holmes movie.
I'll watch the first epi on Netflix tonight and let you know how I experience it.
Thanks for the recc!

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
ok, just finished the first epi of season 1. Pretty good! I see what you are saying, it is done like the movie. Witty, intense, fast paced and consistently interesting.

They almost caught me off guard with the arch enemy character (don't want to spoil it for anyone). I look forward to seeing what happens with the female cop.

I do not understand why the first half of the epi they continuously made references to their potentially gay relationship. Every person they met had some comment or another to cap off with the dinner scene.

I'm glad the characters are likable. I will definitely watch the other two epi's on Netflix.
Thanks for the new show to immerse myself in! I'll have to get caught up by Sunday.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey, I'm all caught up and am trying to find tonight's episode. I finally went to BBC's site and it says it only plays online for UK folks!

How are you watching the episode?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: