marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
There was this store in Brooklyn in Williamsburg-Greenpoint area that i really liked. Has anyone ever been there? Well now its closed for some reason the store look like it was doing good cause the owner was expanding more tanks and better filtration system. One day it just mysteriously closed. I remember getting some polyps on a rock for the price of 8 bucks a pound. Does anyone know what happened to the store?:shhh: I mean it probably went out of business but its weird cause a month before he was setting up new tanks.

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
Yes I do. I am actually going there tomorrow. Berkel Marine only has saltwater. It is located .... 30-01 Northern Blvd, Long Island City NY 11101. Its not big but there are some stuff that are nice.

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
I was there this week the owner of the store is about selling you junk like stuff that are half dead. He doesnt care about his customers only cares about money. I wouldnt recommended. That is one way not to keep business. I been to retail for 3 years and i know that is no way to treat your customers just try to sell them some stuff that when you get home its dead already. I definetly wouldnt recommend the store to anyone.

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

I v been to fish town cheapest Fish in the tri boro, i guess, but water quality .....ify... Lots of tangs ( in a 20 gallon tank), angels, inverts, etc.

I bought live rock ( more like dead rock to me) about 1.5 years ago and had alot of trouble with it but as some seen managed. So i guess its not the product but also the care and the husbandry.

Best LFS....MR....

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: