bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
I came home this afternoon and found that my hawkfish went carpet surfing - I've had him about two years and he never jumped before. Is it pre-holiday depression or worries over the economy? I never heard of a hawkfish jumping before - I thought only wrasses were jumpers.

SevTT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I came home this afternoon and found that my hawkfish went carpet surfing - I've had him about two years and he never jumped before. Is it pre-holiday depression or worries over the economy? I never heard of a hawkfish jumping before - I thought only wrasses were jumpers.

AFAIK Hawkfish aren't known as jumpers, but if it was startled or chased by something, carpet-surfing is an adventure that any fish can go on.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
dude with my mishaps, man, i think all fish are jumpers. i put my gold rim tang in my hospital tank and forgot to cover it and he jumped and found him in the morning. i was so upset cuz i just got him and i didnt even keep him for 2 days

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: