Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
I see lots of folks making arrangements for buying and selling frags at the swap, but I don't see a lot of these same folks actually registered for the swap. This is the week where we need to firm up food orders and vendors start finalizing how much and what they are going to bring. It makes it very difficult to accurately judge these things if we don't know how many people are attending. The past 3-4 swaps have sold out completely and if it happens again, there will not be any walk-ups allowed. So, if you know you are going to come, please take the time and register in advance. It really helps make the event run as smoothly as possible for everyone.

DrGonzo

Jack of All Trades
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Maybe next time only the registered be given access to the swap threads. Just a thought.

WTF is going on guys??? I still see numerous people buying and selling frags in swap threads that aren't registered-- you are making this very difficult on our end. You all do realize that IF we end up with walk-ins allowed the price goes up at the door right?

triggerhappy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
so what happens if you registered and paid and walk ins are allowed and you can get in due to venue being filled up. i better get my pillow and blanket ready. i'll be there first thing.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
If you are registered & paid (you can only be registered if you paid), you will get in. We do not allow walk-ins once the event is sold out, even if some folks leave, as they are entitled to walk back in.

We do have to keep a close eye on the Occupany Laws :)

Point is - let's get everyone registered.
It makes it a lot easier for us to order the proper amount of food if we know how many people are attending!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: