nyshoots

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've been running my ARID N18 for a while and wanted share some pics of algae growth... The pics are from today Sept 22. I removed more then half of the chaeto and I'm gonna do another pic next Friday to show how fast this thing grows chaeto...
f7e02e74c0f1d78e5f3a8f79c010ac1c.jpg
c276f2c679cc3b57338cc3003954f02c.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

nyshoots

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a pretty well stocked tank and I feed frozen food 2-3 times a day and my nitrates stay steady at 5 ppm which is where I like it. If I feed less my nitrates fall and I loose some color in my corals. My phosphate stays around .04 - .06.... My skimmer broke 2 weeks ago and during that time the reactor was the only thing keeping my tank clean and I didn't see any rise in nitrates or phosphate but I did feed a little bit less

nyshoots

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I got it when it first came out over a year ago. What i think happens is they take pre orders then pax bellum builds them and ships them out. I paid the pre order price through unique corals and I think it was about 6 weeks till I got the unit

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: