grundig5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Yep, I am less less than a block from you Lerios :) Have any of you been to Berkel Marine? Its not a bad store actually---a bit overpriced on the dry stuff but he has some good invert prices ($19 cleaner shrimp, $1 ceriths, etc)-softies and LPS look healthy, fish are ok looking. The only problem is they are only open 9-5 m-saturday.

grundig5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
He reopened earlier this year on 43rd st and ditmars. Its a nice shop actually, friendly owner. Hours SUCK though. I can only go on Saturday. I ONLY know because another Astorian told me about him, and he is listed as a Tunze dealer on their website.

ILikeFish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 25%
1   3   0
Just wanted to great every one.

I just got back into reef keeping and recently moved to Astoria.

I have a 29g that I am in the process of stocking.

I want to get a set up a sump but have not found an overflow I like yet.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all,....new to Asdotria as well,.....about ten months,..just setting up my new 56g cube.....been wwof of fish NICE SHOP.....also,....walked by Berkel Marine,.....I hear there was one on 46 and Bdwy,...any one know of that?......I am on 24thave and 35th Street...right near the beergarden.....Give me shout out fellow reefers

miamiluis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
WASABI Ya'll!!!!!!!!
I'm on 42 between broadway and 31ave, and only 8 mins walk from Steve's!!! :D
I just started cycling my modest 46G bow that I purchased at WWOF! Steve's the Booyakasha Bombdiggidy Shizzlelastic!! I can't wait for my green light, so that I can FedEx some crazy Stuff from my system in Miami, as well as buy some of Steve's Coral Crack Addictions!

Best, and hoping to meet some fellow reefaholics soon! :D

Luie

ReefRookie08

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive been to berkel and Wonderful world of fish both great stores I gotta hand it to berkel sweet prices on live stock. I ordered a harlequin shrimp for this coming saturday only 19$ . I'm on Astoria Blvd and 95st like a 10-20 min to berkel

Henrik

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefkeepers in Astoria

Hey First,

I live on 36 ave and 24th St. Trying to convert this FOWLR tank that I basically inherited into a colorful reef tank. New to the hobby and loving it. Always looking to learn more and check out other tanks!

Cheers,

Henrik

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Hey First,

I live on 36 ave and 24th St. Trying to convert this FOWLR tank that I basically inherited into a colorful reef tank. New to the hobby and loving it. Always looking to learn more and check out other tanks!

Cheers,

Henrik

Mr. First moved to Long Island if I'm not mistaken.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: