Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm involved with a cat rescue here in the city and was reading the Bengal thread and realized that since there are so many animal lovers on MR - this would be a great place to post my fosters looking for homes. Here goes my plug for Mr. Mystic :)

Mr. Mystic is a 1.5 y/o healthy neutered male who Anjellicle Cat Rescue pulled from Animal Control the night before he was scheduled to be euthanized. He was then given the medical attention he needed so he could make himself at home with a foster parent. Unfortunately, he has now been shuffled around the Anjellicle foster home network for way too long (which doesn't make sense to me b/c he is an amazing cat). His first foster even taught him how to use the toilet. Here are the youtube links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ4RZWgU2lM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znnHL2ufkrQ

Mr. Mystic is a sexy man with a gorgeous mustache. He is a very athletic and affectionate cat. He loves to talk with you and is very good with other cats (also probably with calm dogs and children although he hasn’t yet been tested out) and loves to snuggle against you while you sleep. He is not a lap cat; rather he likes to be sitting next to you hanging out. He is microchipped, up-to-date on shots, uses the litter box religiously and sits calmly for you to quickly trim his nails.

Do you have it in your heart to give Mystic the permanent loving home he so desperately desires? When you adopt from a rescue, you are saving two lives! Once Mr. Mystic finds a home I will go to the shelter and save another cutiepie that deserves a second chance.

If you are interested in Mr. Mystic, or in fostering for my cat rescue, please send me a PM!

Attachments

• mystic1.jpg
    mystic1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 56
  • mystic 2.bmp
    221.5 KB · Views: 31
  • mystic 3.jpg
    mystic 3.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: