BZOFIQ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
So, up for sale is an ATI SunPower 60" T5 - 8 Bulb Version. This is a non-dimmable version. It is in great condition. 7 out of 8 reflectors are brands new, just installed. I had them sitting in the box until now as the manufacturer sent me replacement years ago to replace the once that had some damage from shipping so I finally put them on; just for you. I cleaned the fans too.

I have some bulbs in the fixture but dont know how long they've been in service. Great enough for testing until you decide on your own set.

Again, fixture is in great condition, very sleek - $650 Firm. If you have finished dabbling with LEDs, this is the fixture for you. You can always add on a ReefBrite LED strip if so desired with 2 screws for extra shimmer.

Available for pickup in Brooklyn or Staten Island. LMK.

Bernard

BZOFIQ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Thank you, It's a very powerful light indeed.

I was running this with 6 bulbs on a 180 Gallons softies tank with absolutely great results. With all 8 bulbs on, this is absolutely insane and I have no doubt can support a tank full of SPS

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: