Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ya'll!
For all those that had major losses during the storm, the Atlanta Reef Club is organizing an effort to help you guys out. We won't be able to make your swap this month but will come up in a few months when tanks have stabilized to distribute corals.

I know there are a few clubs in the area and I am trying to reach out to all of them. Hopefully all of you can get your heads together to host a party where we bring the goodies.

Since I have no posts on your site I can't put in a URL for you to see the announcement I made to my club. I'll be back in touch when I can tell you more.

Seth

Atlanta Reef Club President

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seth, that is so amazingly generous of you folks down there. You can send an email to [email protected] to reach the site organizers. :grouphug:

Randy

Thanks Randy, message sent. I don't have enough posts to reply to PM's yet. Maybe you could send a message to the powers that be to give my account permissions for such things. I would like to post info and updates as effectively as possible.

Thanks!
Seth

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! We are working on it here and excited to bring some love. We have a great club in Atlanta that's stoked to help. There will be a lot more info to come but it will take a little while to organize all the details. Stay tuned!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: