jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well, tomorrow I turn 21! My family and I are going to Atlantis Marine World in Riverhead. With the exception of my mother and I, none of them have been there before. And, my mother and I went there 10 years ago when the aquarium first opened and they barely had any of their exhibits set up, let alone filled with water. I am excited to see it tomorrow. I was hoping to go in the cave with the sharks, something I have always wanted to do however, they are booked. Regardless, I cannot wait to see the aquarium : D

seldin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
You are in for a treat. Imagine, being proud of your own reef and how it is growing. Then, going to Atlantis and it will blow your mind.

Also, try to go to family day at LIRA in August. Joe gives his equipment room tour and it is really cool.

Have fun.

FYI, I buy corals from donations from Atlantis and have found, their stuff is always so strong and does well. So auctions from Atlants from LIRA are awesome.

seldin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
No. It's just that they donate corals at the Reef Central Long Island meetings. I am not sure, if they donate corals for the MR swaps that occur.

So they donate many corals for the auctions during the year at the LIRA meetings.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
No. It's just that they donate corals at the Reef Central Long Island meetings. I am not sure, if they donate corals for the MR swaps that occur.

So they donate many corals for the auctions during the year at the LIRA meetings.
Yes, they also generously donate to the MR Frag Swaps too :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: