Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Week 4 lecture is posted in the coral biology folder

Week 4 quiz is up and active. There is an accompanyine drawing needed to answer one of the questions and it is posted in the quizzes folder.

Week 4 quiz is due at midnight two weeks from now.

Week 3 quiz is due tonight by midnight, but because of all the delays and problems with my Paris trip, you all have an extra week...so due next Sunday by midnight.

Next chat is this coming Wednesday at 8-9pm EST

I want to go over week 1 and week 2 quizzes in this chat, and, of course, any questions on past or current material

Also, I noticed I forgot to edit the date on the Lab assignment from the last time I taught this class. The lab 1 is due one month from its posting. Because of the oversight, it is due one month from tonight. The second lab will be due on the last Sunday of the course, along with the course-long project. By the end of this week, you should be able to do quite a bit of the course long project.

Also, I think you will all get a lot from this week's lecture, and I would like to see some questions on the board about using the key if you have them...this s a very useful skill to have as an aquarist.

Finally, once again my apologies for the hectic first few weeks. I hope you all have not lost faith in me. Things are now as steady as they get with me, and we should be able to proceed very well from here to the end. Let's get to work and learn some things!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: