zenfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purpose of this thread is for us to express what we want or hope to get for Christmas and the vendors pay attention and bring in what WE are looking for. Not a bunch of regular fish like on Black Friday. This also helps the vendor cause they can bring in stuff they know is gonna sell and we want
My Christmas list
Red Sea regal angel preferably extreme color
Chevron tang
Rowaphos
Ati 60 inch light bulbs

why don't you give a vendor a deposit on a Chevron tang or a Red Sea Regal? what are we suddenly, Santa Claus?

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Funny I didn't know you were a vendor. I don't see you or your name listed with the rest of the vendors. Your too good to pay to be a vendor but ok to pm people that you have this and that fish for sale. Don't worry you never have to worry about me or anyone else I know stepping foot in your establishment or buying anything from you. Not like I need anything anyway. And whatever I want I will surely have by Christmas if I choose anyway
Enjoy your holidays and wish you much success on your business

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
So, if 5 of our vendors bring in an "extreme color" RS Regal probably selling for $4-500, you will be buying all 5?

If you want something in particular, tell that to your 'preferred' vendor and be prepared to buy it when it comes in... otherwise, IF YOU'VE BEEN GOOD, you should send your list to Santa at the North Pole.
:rolleyes:

:thrash:
+1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the point of the moderated is to moderate between others quarrels and make sure people stay within the confines of the rules. Not engage in arguments over your opinions over someone else's. I could be totally wrong though. If I am I apologize.

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Speaking about a list...I thought a moderator's job is to watch who is naughty or nice. Some folks might end up with a lump of coals. But if I'm wrong, then I too apologize.

Sent from my SM-NCC-1701C using Tapatalk

JuanSalgado

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
54   6   0
Definitely The Only Fish On My "CHRISTMAS WISH LIST" as of right now.

"SPOTTED CHEEK TANG"

119e0af87c1c32a498b65f669d61200c.jpg

17a3e2af8cbda59fcca53aae926b926a.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: