AussieCrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey everyone i just realized what this thread was about so I decided to start my own thread.

Equipment:

Neptune system.
2x mp40s.
1x mag 9.5
Bermuda aquatics skimmer / with marine land 1200.
Custom king sump.
2x phosban reactors.

Lighting:

Acan lighting 104 4ft ( Great Lights ).

Pictures to follow, this is a mixed reef with sps and lps. High end corals that are only Aussie. Everything was purchased from salt water critters , also high end corals and lighting bought from Tropical Island Ty to both Russ and Mike for helping me get this tank going in the wright direction.

AussieCrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
a6898b8f-7d10-af03.jpg

a6898b8f-7d29-20d1.jpg

a6898b8f-7d43-befb.jpg

a6898b8f-7d5c-fc3e.jpg

a6898b8f-7d76-2627.jpg

a6898b8f-7d91-22bb.jpg

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Looks good. Great size!

How long has this tank been set up? Looks like it was set up very recently. If that is the case, you should be careful not to load up the tank to quickly.

I would love to see q few FTS with day lighting if you have some.

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

AussieCrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looks good. Great size!

How long has this tank been set up? Looks like it was set up very recently. If that is the case, you should be careful not to load up the tank to quickly.

I would love to see q few FTS with day lighting if you have some.

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Thank you, my tank has been running for about 6 months now just recently started to get stuff in there . I will definitely take some day shots for you.

AussieCrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Love the 'Scaping! Without a doubt a 120 will be my upgrade tank. Looks sweet!

Thanks so much strgazr! I appreciate the kind words. My buddy is really good at scaping so had him do it. I love the 120 look a lot. When you do upgrade go with the deep blue model of it , it's a great price and comes with a equivalent to star fire front glass.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: