NewfiDog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze for sure you wont regret it, its really not more money because of everything that comes with it.

You still live in ridgewood steve? I was on decator till i was 7 then glendale, now i live in hell called bergen county because of work i can not wait to leave but that will be a while. My family is still in glendale.

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I did like the fact the avast had the controller option,but the sensor and the reviews and a few vids I saw sold me.Chances are if plenty of people who own the unit likes it and still have it,its probably a good product.Thats why I like this forum there are so many people with different systems and can really give good feedback from actually having the unit.Plus im kinda fimilar with optical sensors we have them at work on tanks for chemicals ,wells and other plant operation equip and are reliable.

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
i use Liquid Level Switches from Madison Company , for the last years (10-15) w/ NO problem, $ 13 made in USA ( CT 06405) from Grainger.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: