nycfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Well.. I ordered a MP40 during their on sale period, $340.00 + shipping, which was really good for the price. BUT I have been waiting until today still have not received my package yet, called them few times already. They told me that Evotech shipped their orders to someone else, they are still waiting for their order to come back, they said there is no estimated arrival date yet!! WTF??
However, I called Evotech yesterday, they said Custom Aquatic didn't pay for the bills, that's why they are not going to ship their orders. I don't know who should I listen to but I will go ask for my refund, just beware if you are also ordered one from them.

nycfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I asked for a refund already, also have been waiting for 1 month. I post it here just letting u guys to know, just in case they run away with your money. I think they F ppl over with their lies not me.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I asked for a refund already, also have been waiting for 1 month. I post it here just letting u guys to know, just in case they run away with your money. I think they F ppl over with their lies not me.
That's a damn shame.This is what i talk about all the time,you support these million dollar companies and they treat you like sh...I would call them everyday until i get my money back.

GreshamH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boo on Ecotech for revealing the billing. Not cool.

Boo on Custom Aquatic for not being more forthcoming with you.

I've routinely ordered from CA for many years now and only have great things to say about them. Sounds like a bad deal for you though, sorry you're going through this.

Kendall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Boo on Ecotech for revealing the billing. Not cool.

Boo on Custom Aquatic for not being more forthcoming with you.

I've routinely ordered from CA for many years now and only have great things to say about them. Sounds like a bad deal for you though, sorry you're going through this.

Kudos to Ecotech!!! Now the customer knows what the problem is and can take the next step.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I'm kind of surprised that Ecotech would reveal that info to anyone other then the retailer and just as surprised at Custom Aquatics who has been around for some time and is not a small retailer.

Maybe the $340 was too good to be real.

EcoTech Marine

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boo on EcoTech for revealing the billing. Not cool.

Typically I would agree with you, but when we've been trying to work with this company to get their account current and they refuse to pay, continue to take customer's money, and then tell the customer that it's OUR fault for the pump not arriving, the line has been crossed.

This is not the only situation that has occurred, they've told other customers that we're back ordered. We're not. By the way, telling a lie to a customer about another company is called slander, and if it goes on any longer we'll take this right to our attorney. We value our reputation greatly.

The right thing to do in this situation, would be for Custom Aquatic to go out of stock, not us.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Great point! Very glad to see this post, I was leaning the other way, thinking- how could they tell a third party that their bills? But your response here has changed my view on this 180 degrees. I have to agree wholeheartedly with your statement.

Alfred

Typically I would agree with you, but when we've been trying to work with this company to get their account current and they refuse to pay, continue to take customer's money, and then tell the customer that it's OUR fault for the pump not arriving, the line has been crossed.

This is not the only situation that has occurred, they've told other customers that we're back ordered. We're not. By the way, telling a lie to a customer about another company is called slander, and if it goes on any longer we'll take this right to our attorney. We value our reputation greatly.

The right thing to do in this situation, would be for Custom Aquatic to go out of stock, not us.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0

Nice to see you guys posting here:knockedou

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: