ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Over a 100 baseball,football and non sports cards but 90% baseball rookies and very little commons.Cards like your Yankees Cano,Joba, Montero,Gardner,CC,Swisher rookies as well as Josh Hamliton rc which is 20.00 by itself.Others like Barry Bonds and Ichiro rookies.Oldies like Sutter,Pucket,Bagwell.All for 50.00 and must take all.I can ship but at your expense.Must go.Trades are a maybe.

Last edited:

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Over a 100 baseball,football and non sports cars but 90% baseball rookies and very little commons.Cards like your Yankees Cano,Joba, Montero,Gardner,CC,Swisher rookies as well as Josh Hamliton rc which is 20.00 by itself.Others like Barry Bonds and Ichiro rookies.Oldies like Sutter,Pucket,Bagwell.All for 50.00 and must take all.I can ship but at your expense.Must go.Trades are a maybe.

Price?

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Nelson I "had" boxes full of baseball cards, Mickey Mantel, Babe Ruth say no more I "had" them all in mint condition. Came back from Boot camp, ask my mom what did you do with my baseball cards..Oh I threw them away! This was over 30 yrs ago! I could have been a Millionaire...LOL

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Johnny,

I had a washing machine box full of baseball cards. I had older neighbors who gave me their cards from the 50's and early 60's and my friends and I added to that throughout the 60's. In addition, my Mom was a teacher and she took away tons of cards from the kids in her class and all those cards went into the box. When we moved in 1971 my folks made me leave the box with thousands and thousands of vintage cards. I still cry thinking about it.

Nelson I "had" boxes full of baseball cards, Mickey Mantel, Babe Ruth say no more I "had" them all in mint condition. Came back from Boot camp, ask my mom what did you do with my baseball cards..Oh I threw them away! This was over 30 yrs ago! I could have been a Millionaire...LOL

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Here are 8 pics of the cards I have.Too many to scan.

Attachments

• Cards.jpg
    Cards.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 97
  • cards2.jpg
    cards2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 95

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: