DrGonzo

Jack of All Trades
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
you won't be dissapointed.
I don't think you'll have extra money for the other store.
That's what happend to me the first time I went there.
Vic

That's exactly what happened. GC's pricing is the best I've seen. I ended buying way more than I had planned. It's a great place for beginners and softy fanatics.

All I picked up from Tropical were frag discs. It was a nice spot.

duke62 said:
on your way back from there stop at pets warehouse.my favorite store

That's too bad. I left before you posted this. Maybe next time.

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
That's exactly what happened. GC's pricing is the best I've seen. I ended buying way more than I had planned. It's a great place for beginners and softy fanatics.

DrGonzo I'm glad you made the trip. I went there with my wife last week and she couldn't believe the prices. She let me buy a lot of stuff and she picked out most of them. she wasn't complaning about how much we spent ethier. She also is looking forward for the next trip.
man shes the best.
Vic

DrGonzo

Jack of All Trades
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
DrGonzo I'm glad you made the trip. I went there with my wife last week and she couldn't believe the prices. She let me buy a lot of stuff and she picked out most of them. she wasn't complaning about how much we spent ethier. She also is looking forward for the next trip.
man shes the best.
Vic

That's great. My GF's involvement in my tank is limited to naming the fish. Better than nothing I guess.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: