• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Blizzo

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hanging out in the reef section and mentioned I had purchaced a rather small ( for the time being) blue tang. My original question was in regards to damsels and the easiest way to get them out of the tank, which has 50+ lbs of live rock, and is a 45 gallon long. I had done some reading and asked my LFS If it would be cool. Everything seemed positive. But a couple of responses to my damsel question led me to believe I made a bad mistake. Hopefully someone could help shed a little light as to why getting a blue tang in a 45 g tank is bad. If he does, or when he gets too big I can take him back, or I can take him back now before he gets settled.Thanks

Blizzo

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be all over the place but I got some pretty good info on that blue tang from the reef forum. I think it would be best to just take him back. Ithought i would post the same message here because i'm pretty new to chatting on the internet and am not sure if my other post will cross over here.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: