bonese

Nano Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What's up to everyone? I've been a creep and a lurker on this site (likely story) for about 6 months now? im not sure the exact time but its close enough. I'm starting this thread in hopes of getting out and meeting members and really becoming part of the community. Also before i get started in my tank thread i would just like to thank everyone who has helped me out because its been a crazy road that i haven't traveled on for too long so your help is much appreciated. Now to the tank:

Tank: 24 Gallon Nano-Cube
Pump: Stock
Heater: Stealth 100W
As for my back compartments, Compartment #1 I run Filter Floss, Compartment #2 chemi - Pure Elite, Compartment #3 Pump and heater.

*I know, I am running without a skimmer however hopefully very soon i will change that.

Lighting: Stock PC Lighting, NOTHING exciting about this. I have to change this soon

Tank Layout: I love the look of a nice deep sand bed so I have about 44 lbs of live sand in there. As for rock layout, I tried to incorparate as much open swimming space as well as over hangs and caves. The majority is just Fiji LR with some Branch from ???, Which makes up about 34 lbs.

Inhabitants: 1 Purple firefish
1 Sixline Wrasse
1 Pearly Headed Jawfish
*Future Plans: Neon Goby Pair as well as Yashia Goby Pair.

Inverts: 1 Skunk Cleaner
1 Shy Peppermint

CUC: 8 Astrae Snaisl
5 Nassarious
1 or 2 Stomatellas

Coral: WARNING BY FAR THE MOST BORING ASPECT BUT IM TRYING TO WORK ON IT:
1 Hammer coral that consists of 4 heads, Splitting is in the near future.
2 Purple Florida Ric, 2 mouths on one and one mouth on the other, again splitting is hopeful
1 Unknown skoly (This is a guesstimate, will need a better eye to ID)
1 Green Red and Teal Acan
1 Zoa colony, as well as spreading of the zoos

Dosing: ESV B-ionic 2 Part
Reef Fuel

*PICTURES SOON TO FOLLOW SO STICK AROUND*

Any other questions, comments or concerns can be left with my consultant, DCG1286. Thank you for looking.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: