• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

irocz2280

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok so I am having an issue with my calc reactor setup. I just recently installed a Neptune apex controller love btw but my problem is this . My ph inside the calc reactor is constantly jumping from 6.5-6.61 and the solenoid is on and off all day when I had it on my milwaukee controller it almost never cycled like this. I have a reef fanatic regulator a pinpoint probe and the reactor I believe I a k2r or r2k or something like that lol. Any ideas I'm lost on what is up.

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I have a rlk Nd one mine u set the shut off depending on what u want the oh to be in the reactor also u set the hystorisis which is the swing ur allowing for .so say u set the oh coming outta the cal reactor to 6.8 with a hystorisis of .2 it will be able to swing to 6.6 and 7.0 without shutting off .another thing it may be. Which happened to me if u have a duel chambered cal reactor and if ur using the large media the c02 seams to escape the chambers and flow right out cause the media is to course I switched my course media in the secound chamber to the fine media and now it holds much better plus ur not wasting c02 .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: