Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I need actual live stuff (not the DT stuff) to restart a culture. I had to throw mine out when it went bad while I was out on a long vacation. Any help will be very much appreciated.

I know where to buy it on line, so don't help me with that.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
try getiing a tiny peice of raw live rock and put it in a container with direct sun light if you can't find a culture. airation helps but isn't necisary. I have read you have a rather good chance of getting lucky after a month or two.

[ March 05, 2003, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: The Great Rupert ]

S

Satchmo

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was under the impression that all you needed to make greenwater is dirty tank water and light. Dragon, if you ever go to the NJRC meets, ask for Malcolm. He brings several gallons of his famous greenwater every meeting. Bring your own bottle.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Even clean tank water will grow it, but the more you got, the better your chances. one micro algae has been found to increase IQ if used to suplement baby food.
The government feels other micro algaes could solve world hunger. somthing tells me if starving people are refusing to take geneticaly enginered corn they don't want to drink green water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: