tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
MR DBTC Caulerpa prolifera

Being offered.

Caulerpa prolifera- You will receive a small bag/pool ball size of the algae to start up your population. This grows very fast. Often times, I will see new shoots growing and 2 days later they are full grown. I keep these in the school's display tank because it is pretty-looks like grass- and the fish like to hide in it (Nemo hosts it!)

Rules.

1. You must offer a free bag of similar size when your algae grows out
2. You must pick it up from me at the school in Newark, NJ 07105 (East Side H.S.) during the school day (we have to make an appt.) or if properly planned, you can pick up from my apt. in NNJ 07104 between 7 and 10pm weekdays only.
3. If I lose the algae for whatever reason, you must offer me a a handful of the algae.
4. I have final say on who gets the algae, some things I will generally consider (but don?t have to) in making my decision are the following; your status as a new reefer i.e. If you're just starting out, and I only have 2 bags to give out but the demand is higher, I'd probably give to the newer reefers.
5. I can change the rules of this offering.
6. And finally you must offer all future propagations of this algae as MR DBTC and require all to whom you give it, to do the same (or just give it away for free!!!!.

POST ONLY IN THIS THREAD, NO PM UNLESS I CONTACT YOU.

I am not going to post a pic...you can google it or do an MR search.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Thanks! I will definitely be coming for the frags. I just have to get finished with the weekends full of worry about moving.

I wish someone would come and pick up some caulerpa. I think I will also post in the for sale forum so more people can see it. I don't want to toss it!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
If you weren't a ways away, I would have taken some. I just don't pass by Newark often. Do you come closer to Maywood, Hackensack, etc?

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Heya, No, I'm sorry. I'm either in Newark, Montclair, East Orange (depending on the time of the weekday/night or NYC depending on the weekend).

We are going to be setting up the sump some time this week, so I'll clip and store some there to hold off on disposal.

:) Thanks for considering the offer!

d5332

Advanced Reefer
I live in 07104. if you still have it available, may I please have some?

MR DBTC Caulerpa prolifera

Being offered.

Caulerpa prolifera- You will receive a small bag/pool ball size of the algae to start up your population. This grows very fast. Often times, I will see new shoots growing and 2 days later they are full grown. I keep these in the school's display tank because it is pretty-looks like grass- and the fish like to hide in it (Nemo hosts it!)

Rules.

1. You must offer a free bag of similar size when your algae grows out
2. You must pick it up from me at the school in Newark, NJ 07105 (East Side H.S.) during the school day (we have to make an appt.) or if properly planned, you can pick up from my apt. in NNJ 07104 between 7 and 10pm weekdays only.
3. If I lose the algae for whatever reason, you must offer me a a handful of the algae.
4. I have final say on who gets the algae, some things I will generally consider (but don?t have to) in making my decision are the following; your status as a new reefer i.e. If you're just starting out, and I only have 2 bags to give out but the demand is higher, I'd probably give to the newer reefers.
5. I can change the rules of this offering.
6. And finally you must offer all future propagations of this algae as MR DBTC and require all to whom you give it, to do the same (or just give it away for free!!!!.

POST ONLY IN THIS THREAD, NO PM UNLESS I CONTACT YOU.

I am not going to post a pic...you can google it or do an MR search.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: