ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Must of bought different brands of cd's and none of them seem to work with my Nero or the system does not even see the cd.DVD's work fine but cd's don't.What can I do besides spending money on so many different brands?Both the external and the main disk drives don't see it.

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your CD burner should tell you which CD's it prefers. CD-r cd+r. Read the box and see what it likes. Also remeber the spindle CD's have a higher then 10 percent fail rate so if you buy 100 more the 10 of the cd will not work.

vanceny

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
If you put a music cd in, does it play? How many different brands have you tried? If your using Windows XP there is also a built in burning feature. Place a blank disk into the drive and then open it. Drag files into the cd. On the left there should be an option that says Write Files to disk or something like that.

If it works, that will tell you if the Nero is the problem.

probe dms

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
hmm..uh i cant call it. i did have a dvd writer drive that only read cds and not dvds so the drive could be the problem. does it read cds? try another burning program like itunes and see what happens. although itunes disk burner may not be compatible with your external. did you ever burn cds with your internal? we are talking about your internal right?

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: