Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about writing an article about the chain of custody for corals and fish (and rocks/clams/inverts/etc) sold to hobbyists. Very few people know how their livestock reaches their tank. Does anyone want to provide me information or point me in the right direction?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":pos7tct4 said:
I'm thinking about writing an article about the chain of custody for corals and fish (and rocks/clams/inverts/etc) sold to hobbyists. Very few people know how their livestock reaches their tank. Does anyone want to provide me information or point me in the right direction?

There is more info on the NET in regards to this subject now more then ever. If a hobbyists doesn't know it is perhaps because they care not to find out... it's not for the lack of information one can find in 1) books 2) the internet

Kevin Kohen has an excellent talk on CoC with emphasis on short chain.

Ret Talbot is another with a fine grasp on the CoC but I wonder if one author would give up his data given the topic is one he's been writing on for CORAL. You may want to pick up some of his CORAL articles.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: