Worm

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i ordered a magnavore magnet about 2 weeks ago and it still has not arrived..never got an invoice no so i can't track

i e-mailed them but no response yet

is this the usual time frame?

thanks

bowfront

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've ordered from Champion a lot and it usually takes 6-7 days to recieve my order unless they are out of stock. I would call the 800 number on Monday and have them check your order. BTW, they are not the greatest on returning emails. I always call if I have any questions or to order for that matter.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my order in about a week. Tracking data was emailed just before I got the order. Not the greatest as far as keeping me informed, but I had no problems.

Ty

phishy4

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They took awile for my retro kit but I got a great deal for 4-pc lights retro kit shipped was only $270. Just a day or 2 late though..

Reeffreak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them a while ago and did not have a problem with the shipment. However I have emailed them several times on support of the product and their customer service absolutely sucks.

Steve

jdeets

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Champion. It's certainly very surprising that you haven't received your shipment. I'd definitely give them a call--something has fallen through the cracks. BTW, I've always had great customer service when I've called them.

Jason Day

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely call them.

Sometimes things are out of stock and they don't tell you. They even billed my credit card about a month before they shipped. To be fair Perry would have recredited my card when I told him about it, but I figured it was easier just to let it ride.

Jason
icon_eek.gif

DK

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Champion has a "computer guy" that handles the web stuff, according to Perry - he really wants no part of that.
I only use the 800 number and talk to them. The web site is for the pretty pictures!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: