Salty Dog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90.9%
20   2   0
Guys I wanted to share my very bad experience with this vendor. I bought many pumps ( Blue line) from this company 8 months ago when I was strating my tank. When I whent and started the system all pumps started with the excpetion of one 70HD. I called the company and they said to turn off and on a few times to free the impellar. So I did this and still nothing, I opened it up and spun the impellar by hand to make sure it was not bound up. I then pluged it back in and it began to work. OK so from then till now (7months) no issues till about a month ago. The pump is dead. I opened it up and the impellar was melted a bit. So i contacted the dealer and they had me ship it to them with all my info. Ok guys after making numerous calls to them with their denial of recieveing it I called today and was told they had it and it was run dry and it would not be warranteed. Shipping reciept showed they recieved and signed for it 9/16.
I was takin back with there lack of support and communication so I asked for the owner to give me a call.
Well I stepped out for a while to come home to a ridculous message on my answering machine for my the so called owner on how I just looking for a new pump and so on.
I quickly returned the call only to get more harrasing BS from this guy. Insane service indeed. If I could have I would have streched his neck a little. So he tells me he will ship it back to me and im out of luck. Ok fine, now I recieve another message from this guy telling me to send UPS to him so He doesnt have to pay for shipping - $12 dollars.
Well I will never shop at Champion Lighting again and hope so of you listen to this thread.

Bill

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
That's how people are my friend when they have your money. You have to be wary until you can prove otherwise.I'v been called names by people. They don't care about your feelings either .You might have better luck dealing with the manufacture.Good luck.

Last edited:

Yen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Unfortunately, we have to be careful when ordering on line. I learned my lesson too. Two years ago, I order something for my koi pond, I found this "so-called" company on line that advertized the lowest price for what I was looking for. I placed my order, then I happened to come across some negative posts regarding this company. I tried to call them to cancel my order. They never returned my call. No product was shipped too. I ended up call the credit card company and had them cancel the order for me. It turned out this company was known for cheating on people, got the money and never ship. They consisted of only 2 people, a husband and a wife. I don't think they're still around.

One other time, I was called "cheap" from the owner of another company because I was trying to order one of his inexpensive product. Go figure!

So, I always find good testimonies about a company before I order it on line:splitspin

Yen

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: